Terms and Conditions
Registration and Refund Policy
- “Club” means Brook House Youth FC
- “Us/We means Brook House Youth FC’s committee members and the managers
- “Service” means weekly training sessions
The intent of this policy is to understand Club’s registration process and to provide some clarity about how refunds will be granted, to give a mutually amicable outcome for the Club and the Individual.
The registration and refund policy is intended to ensure the Club is not out of pocket due to refunding registration fees.
The decision to refund is determined by the Club’s Committee, based on the guidelines below.
Whilst we make every effort to find the right team and training environment for each player, there are times when this doesn’t happen and de-registration is requested. As a club, we incur many costs at various stages throughout the season, and our refund policy takes these into account. Our refund policy is as follows:
- If we have been unable to provide the service promised to you, we will refund 100% of your registration fee.
- The cut-off date for full refunds is once the players have registered with the Harrow League (for appropriate age group) or club’s membership is paid.
- Under the Consumer Rights Protection Act the Club’s Committee might consider partial refunds based on exceptional circumstances.
- We reserve the right to deny refunds if our services are interrupted by weather conditions or in the event of a pandemic.
It is not the Club’s intention to make a profit out of players not playing for the Club.
The Club won’t stand in the way of players who do not wish to be part of the Club.
The refund policy is intended to ensure the Club is not out of pocket due to refunding registration fees.