Terms and Conditions
“Club” means Brook House Youth FC
- “Us/We means Brook House Youth FC’s committee members and the managers
- “Service” means weekly training sessions
The intent of this policy is to understand Club’s registration process and to provide some clarity about how refunds will be granted, to give a mutually amicable outcome for the Club and the Individual.
The registration and refund policy is intended to ensure the Club is not out of pocket due to refunding registration fees.
The decision to refund is determined by the Club’s Committee, based on the guidelines below.
Whilst we make every effort to find the right team and training environment for each player, there are times when this doesn’t happen and de-registration is requested. As a club, we incur many costs at various stages throughout the season, and our refund policy takes these into account. Our refund policy is as follows:
- If we have been unable to provide the service promised to you, we will refund your registration fee (minus the processing fees that incurred to the club).
- The cut-off date for full refunds is once the players have registered with the Harrow League (for appropriate age group) or club’s membership is paid.
- Under the Consumer Rights Protection Act the Club’s Committee might consider partial refunds based on exceptional circumstances.
- We reserve the right to deny refunds if our services are interrupted by weather conditions or in the event of a pandemic.
- Please note, £200 (£45 for the nursery) is for training sessions and the club membership only. The players membership does not guarantee that they will play every match. Please contact your age group’s manager for more details on how the players are selected for a match. Training kits and match kits are not included in the annual membership fee, but may be provided by the club whilst the player is registered. Please note, the training and the match kits must be returned if the player decides to cancel membership or transfer to another club. The same applies if the membership is terminated by the club committee.
- Please be aware that upon finalizing your registration/payment and selecting the checkbox labeled “I have read and agree with Brook House Youth FC Terms and Conditions. Link>>,” you are confirming your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions, refund policy, and the associated processing fees for any refunds. These processing fees could amount to a maximum of £10.
It is not the Club’s intention to make a profit out of players not playing for the Club.
The Club won’t stand in the way of players who do not wish to be part of the Club.